Return Policy and Instructions
Our goal is to provide our customers with the best products available. We conduct extensive testing on each product to look for the best compatibility, fit, finish, ease of use and quality. In the event you are dissatisfied with a product, please contact us
within 30 days
of the shipment date at our returns department for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number so that we can ensure proper tracking of your return.
- You must contact us within 30 days from the date you receive your item for VibrationBloc Store to process your return.
- Once we receive your RMA request, we will issue an RMA instructional e-mail, which will explain how and where to ship the returned items to.
- If you do not see the email, please check your spam/junk mail folder.
- After we receive your return, please allow 10 business days for us to process your transaction. Items that are considered as Drop Ship / Direct Shipment via Manufacturer could take additional processing time.
- Shipping charges will NOT be refunded unless the product is deemed defective (this includes the original shipping charge and the return shipping charge).
- Any packages shipped to us without an RMA will be refused at time of delivery.
- All returns have a 10-30% re-stocking fee, unless they were damaged in transit or are defective.
Seicon, Limited, warrants its products for a period of 5 years after date of purchase, and will replace the product if there is a failure of materials or workmanship. Seicon reserves the right to refuse any warranty claims on products that appear to have been damaged through neglect, abuse, modification, intentional damage or if the product appears to have been used for other than its intended purpose.
Please go to the ORDER STATUS page if you would like to start the return process on an item.